This bright and attractive 3-room apartment of 86 M2 with a sunny loggia (SOUTH) with unobstructed views is located in a popular 'up and coming' location in the up and coming Nieuw-West!
The global layout of the house is as follows: (see also the floor plan in the photo attachment)
Closed entrance with mailboxes, staircase and elevator and access to the storage rooms.
You reach the first floor via the communal entrance with elevator or stairs. Entrance: from the hall you have direct access to the spacious living room and the kitchen. The open kitchen, which is located at the back of the living room, is equipped with various equipment. The 6 M2 loggia is accessible through the patio doors, which is located on the sunny south with an unobstructed view over the communal courtyard. This is a wonderful, bright space where you can sit, thanks to the many windows that can be partially opened or completely sheltered, with the feeling of being outside. Here you can relax in both the summer and winter months!
In the hall you will also find a separate toilet with bidet and hand basin, the bathroom and the storage room. The bathroom is neatly tiled and equipped with a bath/shower combination and a washbasin. The storage room is spacious and has the connections for the washer / dryer and central heating system.
At the rear are the two pleasant bedrooms. The master bedroom is very generous in size and the adjacent second bedroom. The entire apartment has a neat laminate floor.
Environment and accessibility:
The Lambertus Zijlplein shopping center with many shops for daily shopping is within walking distance and there is an even more extensive choice on the renovated Plein 40-45 a little further away. The public transport facilities are excellent with bus lines 21, 61 and 752 and tram line 13 takes you to the heart of the city center in about 15 minutes. The A4, A5, A9 and A10 motorways are quickly accessible via the Haarlemmerweg and you can also reach Schiphol Airport in 'no time', but Haarlem, Bloemendaal, Hoofddorp, Utrecht and The Hague are also easily accessible. Visitors can still park here for free and take you into the city. It is also possible to go out by bicycle. For example, the city center of Amsterdam is 15-20 minutes by bike. So nice and central!
The city lake Sloterplas is just around the corner. You have plenty of recreational opportunities here, such as the Sloterparkbad with fitness center, catering, water sports, walking routes and a newly constructed city beach. The Sloterplas is being developed into a recreational area where Amsterdammers can enjoy recreation in a green, water-rich environment. Spaarnwoude and the Oeverlanden nature reserves are also both about 20 minutes by bike. For sports enthusiasts: sports park Ookmeer, a unique (top) sports location in Amsterdam Nieuw-West and sports park De Eendracht with football fields, volleyball courts, tennis courts and golf courses are nearby. A great purchase in the beating heart of Nieuw-West. Everything is possible!
- The ground lease has been bought off until September 30, 2054!
- Total living area: 86 M2. (NEN 2580 measured, measurement report available)
- Sunny logia of 6 M2 facing south with unobstructed views.
- Storage in substructure of 3 M2.
- Active VVE to which a monthly contribution of € 142, - per month must be paid.
- Modern complex from 2006.
- Well insulated house with double glazing, floor and wall insulation.
- Heating and hot water through a central heating boiler.
- Video/intercom installation available.
- Elevator available and disabled and wheelchair accessible.
- Possibility to rent a parking space in the underground garage.
- Free parking and many amenities nearby.
- Entire household effects can be taken over.
- Asking price: € 349,500, - k.k.
- Delivery in consultation.